No matter if you are investing in a small building or a sprawling campus, having a safe structure is essential for your business, employees, and customers. A professional commercial inspection of the property can identify if the building needs costly repairs like a new roof, an electric system, or HVAC.
Because the property owners or leasers are more than likely responsible for major repairs, it pays to invest in an inspection before signing a contract.
A Commercial Inspection Helps Eliminate Surprises
Like a home inspection, a commercial inspection checks the building’s exterior and interior areas. In addition to carefully inspecting the building’s structure and foundation for problems, the following are other items a professional inspector will investigate:
- Presence of mold, radon, and environmental contaminants
- HVAC unit
- Condition of the roof
- Plumbing and electrical systems
- Existence of hazardous materials (i.e., lead, asbestos, etc.)
- Fire, safety, and ADA compliance
- And more.
When the inspector finishes, you will receive a report detailing their findings with suggestions for fixing problems.
Benefits of a Commercial Inspection
- An inspection often pays for itself. A commercial inspection can pay for itself in savings. If the inspector uncovers problems, you may have the chance to ask the seller (or property management company) to make repairs. You won’t have to spend additional money on unplanned maintenance.
- A commercial inspection can deliver warning signs. During the inspection, the inspector will check for safety issues and other concerns. They will also identify problems, how soon they will need to be addressed, and make suggestions for fixing them. You’re your inspection is complete, you should know what’s behind every nook and cranny because professional inspectors can spot even the most subtle signs of problems.
- It will help you feel confident. A commercial inspection informs you about the condition of the building and every component inside and out. With a thorough report assembled by expert, certified inspectors, you will have the information you need to negotiate the best price.
Vannier Home Inspections Provide Commercial Inspections You Can Trust
Are you considering buying or leasing commercial space in a Phoenix suburb? Surprise? Wadall? Mesa? Maybe you are looking at Buckeye or Scottsdale. If so, you want an unbiased commercial inspection of the property. You will gain useful insights from an independent, third-party who will give you an honest assessment.
Vannier Home Inspections certified inspectors help our clients uncover major (as well as minor) problems that potentially save them thousands of dollars in unplanned repair costs. We will present our findings in a comprehensive – but understandable – report and will answer questions.
When we are done, you will have the necessary information to negotiate the best price.
The Vannier difference starts with industry-leading, certified inspectors who perform a thorough inspection and ends with your confidence and peace of mind.
Contact us today to schedule your commercial inspection.